Alpha Daughters of Zion 985-308-0819
- Emergency Shelter
American Red Cross- Southeast Louisiana Chapter 985-785-0647
- Emergency Response (temporary shelter, food, clothing and counseling)
- Emergency Meals
- First Aid & Life Saving Skills Classes
- Blood Pressure Screenings
- Community Disaster Education Classes
ARC of St. Charles 985-785-0971
- Provides services and support to people with developmental disabilities and special needs
- Supported Employment
- Day Habilitation
- Mobile Lawn Crew
- Mobile Janitor Crew
- Respite Care
Boy Scouts of America 504-889-0388
- Provides boys & young men programs in teaching good citizenship, character development, personal fitness, leadership, environmental awareness, outdoor education, team-building and family involvement.
Boys Town Louisiana 504-949-9248
- Common sense parenting classes and housing for at-risk youth.
- Changing the way America cares for children, families and communities by providing and promoting an integrated continuum of care that instills Boys Town values to strengthn body, mind and spirit.
Cancer Association of Greater New Orleans 800-624-2039
- Patient Services Program- provides vital prescription medication & necessities to cancer patients.
Catholic Charities 985-785-2113
- Counseling Solutions- gives individuals, families and couples opportunity to address life's problems & demands with help from qualified therapists.
- Emergency Case Management Assistance-helps individuals in times of need pay utilities, rent, etc.
Creative Family Solutions 985-331-1999
- Provides professional and quality support to youth, families and individuals in need of counseling, educational and other growth-related services.
Child Advocacy Services 985-785-5226
- Umbrella agency providing services through the Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) program, Children's Advocacy Center (CAC) program and other services supporting its mission to give voice, healing and security to children.
- Offers advocacy and clinical services for children and families.
Council on Alcohol & Drug Abuse 800-749-7444
- Alcohol & Drug Prevention & Assessment Programs
- DWI Classes
Epilepsy Foundation of Louisiana 800-960-0587
- Provides information and referral, short-term support counseling, support groups/networks and empowerment.
Girl Scouts Louisiana East 504-733-8220
- Provides programs for girls 5-17 to build character and skills for success in the real world.
GNO Therapeutic Riding Center 985-651-5239
- Provides individuals with physical, mental, and emotional disabilities the opportunity to enhance the quality of their lives through equine oriented activities.
Metropolitan Center for Women & Children 504-837-5400
- Provides counseling services for women to break the cycle of violence.
Norco Adult Day Care 985-764-9084
- Provides a 5 day-a-week program for impaired elderly persons and emphasizes enabling them to continue living in their homes.
Retired & Senior Volunteer Program 985-785-1037
- Enables older residents aged 55 and over to volunteer in their community.
River Region Drama Guild 985-764-2790
- Presents theater productions in St. Charles Parish that foster teamwork and community pride.
St. Charles Community Health Center 985-785-5800
- Primary medical services through family practice and pediatric clinics.
- Psychiatric services
- Dental services
- Low-cost prescriptions
St. Charles Council on Aging 985-783-6683
- Meals for Seniors (served at senior centers or delivered to homebound clients)
- Recreational Activities
- Respite care, sitter service, personal care, and material aid
St. Charles Parish 4-H Clubs 985-785-4475
- Provides educational activities to the youth and adult leaders to assist them in gaining knowledge and life skills.
St. Charles Parish Hospital Auxiliary 985-785-4258
- Assists with health and welfare services for the patients of St. Charles Parish Hospital
- Provides educational material and information through health fairs and seminars.
St. Charles Parish TRIAD 985-783-1355
- Promotes crime prevention, citizen awareness and victim assistance through cooperative education, mutual awareness and participation by seniors and lawmen working together.
St. Charles Toy & Gift Fund 985-785-1037
- Offers a brighter Christmas for the less fortunate children & homebound senior citizens.
Second Harvest of GNO and Acadiana 504-734-1322
- Collect and distribute food that help people in need.
- Backpack program to provide children in need of food meals for weekends and school holiday vacations.
VIA LINK- 211 504-895-5550
- Connects people to community resources through a 24 Hour Call Center and Community Resources Directory
Youth Empowerment Project 504-522-1316
- Connects people and orgranizations with information and resources to enable them to help themselves and others through information, referral and crisis intervention.
- Call center for suicide intervention, mental health counseling, information and referral to community resources.
United Way of St. Charles has also provided funding in 2014-2015 to:
- St. Charles Parish Public Schools Foundation
- Promapalooza (Destrehan High & Hahnville High)
- River Road Historical Society
- German Coast Farmer's Market