Help us design our 2014 Bridge Run t-shirt!
A $250 prize will be awarded to the winner.
Submit your design by January 15, 2014
United Way of St. Charles Bridge Run T-Shirt Contest Rules & Guidelines
• Contestant must be a St. Charles Parish Resident enrolled in a public or private school
• Each contestant is allowed ONE (1) entry.
• All entries must be submitted to Tamarap@uwaysc.org with “Bridge Run Contest Submission” as the subject line. The body of the email must include the contestant’s full name, address, telephone number, school name, age and grade.
• For each design, contestant must submit one (1) JPEG or one (1) vector file for voting and printing purposes.
• Entry must be the contestant’s original creation and shall not be copied or duplicated from previously published material.
• Submission will open on November 1, 2013 at 12:00 AM and will close on January 15, 2014 at 11:50PM. Entries received after January 15, 2014 will not be considered.
• Failure to follow any of the above rules will result in disqualification of the contestant.
• JPEG image of the entry is suggested to be at least 800 pixels on each side (For example 800 x 1200 or 650 x 800 would be a good size, but 25 x 800 would not be a good size.)
• The design will be judged on artistry, creativity, originality and the ability to communicate a clear and positive message about United Way of St. Charles.
• Shirt designs are subject to final approval.
• By submitting your design, you grant permission for your design to be used by United Way of St. Charles for the promotion of the United Way of St. Charles Bridge Run.
• Winners must sign contract assigning all ownership of the winning design to United Way of St. Charles.
• Winner will be contacted by phone and email and will be posted on United Way of St. Charles website and Facebook.
• Winner will receive a check in the amount of $250.00.
• Winner will be announced on January 20, 2014.
• Design is for the front of the shirt only.
• Design must be suitable for any color t-shirt.
• The “graphics area” for the front of the shirt will be no larger than 13in. X 13in.
• The final design will either be enlarged or shrunk (while maintaining proportions) when printed to fit the size of the t-shirt or poster.
• Entry can be any shape as long as it meets the aforementioned requirements.
• The entry is limited to four (4) colors; if black or white is used, then it counts toward the color limit.
• The United Way of St. Charles logo found here must be included somewhere on the design. The United Way logo cannot be changed.
• The Hale Boggs Bridge must also be incorporated into the design.
• Entry may not be inappropriate, offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, and unlawful or plagiarized as determined by United Way of St. Charles’ discretion. Use your best judgment.
• United Way of St. Charles reserves the right to alter the design if necessary. This includes redrawing, or changing colors if needed.