- About Us
- Our Work
- Special Events
- Campaign Central
- Contact Us
Bridge Run T-Shirt Contest
Help us design our 2013 Bridge Run t-shirt!
A $250 prize will be awarded to the winner.
Submit your design by February 25, 2013
United Way of St. Charles Bridge Run T-Shirt Contest Rules & Guidelines
• Contestant must be a St. Charles Parish Resident enrolled in a public or private school
• Each contestant is allowed ONE (1) entry.
• All entries must be submitted to Tamarap@uwaysc.org with “Bridge Run Contest Submission” as the subject line. The body of the email must include the contestant’s full name, address, telephone number, school name, age and grade.
• For each design, contestant must submit one (1) JPEG file for voting purposes and one (1) Vector file for printing. Both files for your design must be submitted at the same time.
• Entry must be the contestant’s original creation and shall not be copied or duplicated from previously published material.
• Submission will open on January 25, 2013 at 12:00 AM and will close on February 25, 2013 at 11:50PM. Entries received after February 25, 2013 will not be considered.
• Failure to follow any of the above rules will result in disqualification of the contestant.
• JPEG image of the entry is suggested to be at least 800 pixels on each side (For example 800 x 1200 or 650 x 800 would be a good size, but 25 x 800 would not be a good size.)
• The design will be judged on artistry, creativity, originality and the ability to communicate a clear and positive message about United Way of St. Charles.
• Shirt designs are subject to final approval.
• By submitting your design, you grant permission for your design to be used by United Way of St. Charles for the promotion of the United Way of St. Charles Bridge Run.
• Winners must sign contract assigning all ownership of the winning design to United Way of St. Charles.
• Winner will be contacted by phone and email and will be posted on United Way of St. Charles website and Facebook.
• Winner will receive a check in the amount of $250.00.
• Winner will be announced on Monday, March 4, 2013.
• Design is for the front of the shirt only.
• Design must be suitable for any color t-shirt.
• The “graphics area” for the front of the shirt will be no larger than 13in. X 13in.
• The final design will either be enlarged or shrunk (while maintaining proportions) when printed to fit the size of the t-shirt or poster.
• Entry can be any shape as long as it meets the aforementioned requirements.
• The entry is limited to four (4) colors; if black or white is used, then it counts toward the color limit.
• The United Way of St. Charles logo found here must be included somewhere on the design.
• The Hale Boggs Bridge must also be incorporated into the design.
• Entry may not be inappropriate, offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, and unlawful or plagiarized as determined by United Way of St. Charles’s discretion. Use your best judgment.
• United Way of St. Charles reserves the right to alter the design if necessary. This includes redrawing, or changing colors if needed.